Host: Dr. Scott Lynn
Date: Sunday, 28th of June, 2020
Time: 6pm to 9pm EDT*
Location: Online (Zoom)
Welcome to the first online Swing Catalyst Level 2 certification course!
The course is a 3-hour online seminar which offers students who have completed Level 1 a more in-depth look at biomechanics in golf. The course will be held by Swing Catalyst R&D Director Dr. Scott Lynn, and streamed live on Zoom from the Golf Performance Center in Connecticut.
To make the online course accessible to as many of you as possible, we are doing two seminars at different times. Please choose the one most suitable for you. Each course is limited to 100 participants, so don’t wait up!
The course will cover the following topics:
- The three main ground reaction forces (GRFs) in golf and how they are produced
- Examples from tour players with different dominant ground force patterns and pressure shifts
- The kinetic sequence: what it is and what percentage of players demonstrate this sequence
- Good vs. bad timing of the kinetic sequence
- How to determine a player’s dominant leg through screening
- How to improve players using the dominant leg test
- Some common ground reaction force patterns that can lead to injuries
- The effects of shoes on GRFs and pressure
- Using Reactive Neuromuscular Training (RNT) to tune the forces to each individual player
- The connection between GRF patterns and impact parameters provided by a launch monitor
- Practical session: using Swing Catalyst technology in your own lessons
* 12am to 3am CEST / 7am to 10am JST
When you purchase this product you will receive an email with a download link to your ticket with further information on how to join the webinar.